- Registration forms are to be filled & submitted to the school office (only) within three days of issue of Registration Form.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph, will be considered invalid.
- Date of written test/observation & interaction will be given at the time of registration.
- Registration does not imply admission which is subject to admission test/ observation & interaction & the availability of seats.
- At the time of Registration the following documents along with the Registration form are to be submitted to the school office:
- Duly filled & signed Registration Form.
- Recent coloured passport photograph pasted at the appropriate places in the Form.
- Photocopy of Proof of Date of Birth (issued by Municipal Corporation).
- Admission to LKG/UKG will be through observation/interaction.
- There will be a written test for students seeking admission to class I-IX Parents must be present in the school on the day of the test & interaction. The entire process may last up to two – three hours hence parents are advised to plan their schedules accordingly.
- Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth filled in the Registration form tallies with that on the original birth certificate.
- In case, the child is found to be mentally/ physically unfit to attend the school, the Management reserves the right to cancel the admission & refund the security deposit only.
- Parents must bring both the copies of Admit Card to the school on the written test & interaction date.
- List of short listed candidates will be displayed in the school office (date will be intimated on the written test day).
- The candidates will be called for interaction/interview , if required.
- The parents of the successful candidates will be required to complete the admission formalities by depositing the required fees & other charges along with the submission of necessary documents within the date prescribed.
- Transfer certificate will be issued only on submission of a written application by the parent or guardian, at least one month before the last date of attending school.
- T. C will not be issued unless all the dues of the school are cleared. The security deposit will be refunded only after adjustment of dues.
The registration form can be taken from the reception after a payment of Rs. 100/- (non-refunndable) wherein all requisite fee details are mentioned.
When acceptance is granted, a confirmation letter will be sent to the Parents/Guardian for signature. The original letter must be returned to the School. On joining the School after securing admission the student must produce the following Certificates:
ORIGINAL School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate (From the previous School).
Original Mark Sheet/Report Card of the latest examination the student has appeared for.
One photo copy of the student’s Birth Certificate.
Two colored Passport sized photographs or Six photographs for students coming from abroad.